Summer Massages – Massage is always a welcome gift and a summer massage before or after you head out can be invigorating. Check Schedulicity or give us a call. Sometimes we can do something on short notice. You deserve to take care of yourself and we are the best to help you do it!
Seasonal Updates and Changing Schedules – We have done a “seasonal” update of our individual schedules due to school adjustments, vacations and normal changes in client flow. For example, Kathy is here every other week, and now has more evening hours. Best thing for you to do is check Schedulicity, http://tinyurl.com/scheduleamassage We keep things current and updated on a daily basis. Our general operating hours are listed at the end of this Newsletter.
Office Renovations – We like our “fresh look” and welcome your comments. We keep putting “final touches” to the renovations so come in often to see the updates. Even our sign has new graphics. Your comments are welcome and will be appreciated.
Coast the Coast MS Bike Tour Scuttled (Sort of) - Gary usually cycles 170 miles from Monmouth University to Cape May as part of the two day “Coast the Coast” Multiple Sclerosis Bike Tour. However, he had to revise things this year due to a surprise 80th Birthday party for his sister-in-law. Please visit Gary’s website: http://tinyurl.com/gary2017team for the whole story and his substitute ride. Gary matched 50% of every dollar donated. He raised just short of $5,000. Thanks for your donations!
FOUR USEFUL LINKS
Gift Cards: http://tinyurl.com/HMTgifts
You can also make, change, confirm or cancel appointments by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at (908) 359-5777.
Referrals - Our Referral Program makes it easy to tell friends about us. They’ll save $10 on their first visit and you’ll get a $10 savings. Ask for a Referral Card each time you visit.
More Savings – If you have a physician’s prescription or a chiropractor’s note, we do not charge NJ Sales Tax. It’s as simple as that! If you have any questions, see or call us, or check our website, www.hillsboroughmassage.com
In a nutshell......
- Lisa would like to thank all our clients for their kindness and patience during her mother’s hospitalization and passing. There is still a long road ahead dealing with the aftermath and she is grateful to have such compassionate and understanding friends and clients.
- Holly reports that Jack is three years old and walking better than ever with his new prosthesis.
- Pauline visited Napa Valley with her family in May and took a trip to Seattle in June where she ran (or maybe walked?) the Seattle Half Marathon. Now back in New Jersey, she will divide her time between Hillsborough and Cape May for the summer, and plans to participate in several AquaVelo races over the summer (translation, the swim/bike portion of a triathlon!).
- Gary will again run in the 72 mile, seven person, 11 stage River-to-Sea Relay from Lambertville to Manasquan. Several clients are joining him on race day, August 5. “Team Somerset Runners” expects hot, humid weather that day!
- We again entertained a large portion of the 2017 Graduates from Hillsborough High School beginning Tuesday night, June 20 through the wee hours of Wednesday, June 21 at Dave & Busters in PA. We provided chair massages for the high-spirited graduates. Project Graduation is funded by students and volunteer organizations and is offered at no cost to the graduates. The Team at Hillsborough Massage Therapy enjoy our time with them, but we are tired the next day!
Monday, Sept 4 – Labor Day.
Hillsborough Massage Therapy LLC is 7 Licensed Massage Therapists: Kathy D Letterman, Lisa Diemer, Pauline Gyllenhammer, Holly Lange, Stella Nieves, Debby Teal & Gary Verhoorn.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:30 am-8 pm, Sat, 7:30 am-6 pm, Sun, 11 am-4 pm